Mario - Break Up (Featured Video Of The Month)

Saturday, August 1, 2009

50 Cent Releases Album Same Day As Jay-z (Comp??)


In a move that seems all too familiar, rapper 50 Cent has announced that he will release his fourth studio album the same day Jay Z’s Blueprint 3 is released.According to YoRaps.com a source in the G-Unit camp has revealed that 50 Cent’s Before I Self Destruct will be released on September 11, the exact same day Jay Z’s Blueprint 3 drops.Almost two years ago, 50 Cent released his third album Curtis the exact same day as Kanye West’s Graduation. Ironically, the albums were also released on September 11. In an interview with Funkmaster Flex two years ago 50 Cent shared his thoughts on releasing an album the same day as Kanye. "I hope they see and understand what's getting ready to happen," 50 Cent said. "I'm coming September 11. If Kanye comes that day, he comes that day. That'll be great. I think his people are smart, I think he's smart too ... I think they'll move. But I'm coming September 11." 50 Cent’s Before I Self Destruct has been given several release dates, but has been pushed back every time. Most recently, 50 Cent released his War Angel LP and spoke to MTV about the LP."This material, I felt it fits the summer," 50 Cent explained to MTV. "The whole vibe. I used the War Angel title for it [because] I read a comic book through Marvel Comics. The guy who created it, he's done 'Nightmare on Elm Street' and illustrations I'm familiar with. He created this concept: War Angel. God created these angels to create war. It's necessary on some level. I took the concept. It's kinda from the perspective I grew up under.”

No comments:

Post a Comment